Rome, the capital city of Italy is located in the Central-Western portion of Italian Peninsula. It is also the capital of Lazio region. The Vatican City is an independent country inside the city boundaries of Rome, the only country within a city.
- The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine- The Colosseum is a model for sports arena. The present day football stadium design is based on this oval Roman plan.
- Vatican City- It is the smallest independent state in the world. Inside are the Vatican Palace and gardens, St.Peter’s Basilica and St.Peter’s square.
- Trevi Fountain-It is one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Throwing the coin into the fountain is a tradition to assure your tradition to Rome.
- Best Western Hotel Astrid-It’s a 3-star hotel located in Largo Antonio Sarti.
- Hotel Villa Eur Parco dei Pini- A 3-star hotel located at Pizzale Marcellino Champagnat. It offers free Wi-fi and parking.
- Quirinale Hotel-A beautiful 4-star hotel located in the heart of Rome. Guests can experience the best of Italian cuisine.
- La Pergola- This restaurant is considered to be one of the best places in Rome. Delicious, innovative Mediterranean dishes are served here.
- Toscano- A Tuscan restaurant serving some of the best meat in the capital.
- Vascello- The restaurant offers nice crispy pizza and there is a good choice of meat and fish dishes.
- The Suppli- It is a fried ball of tomato flavored rice.
- Spaghetti cacio e pepe- A traditional Roman pasta dish.
- Carcioofi alla giudia-A sunflower shaped crispy golden artichoke.
Rome has two International airports- Fuminco International Airport and G.B.Pastine. The main railway station in Rome is Roma Termini. You can also opt for Terravision buses which are cheap and easy to travel.